MAINTENANCE SERVICE AGREEMENT
THIS MAINTENANCE SERVICE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) GOVERNS YOUR ACQUISITION AND USE OF OUR SERVICES.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER BY CLICKING A BOX INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OR BY EXECUTING AN ORDER FORM THAT REFERENCES THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
You may not access the Services if You are Our direct competitor, except with Our prior written consent. In addition, You may not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
This Agreement was last updated on April 28, 2011. It is effective between You and Us as of the date of You accepting this Agreement.
Eastonsweb Multimedia Maintenance Service Terms
1. Each package is applicable to a single website only.
2. You agree to grant our team access to the hosing web server, administrative control panel or any other related account services to fulfill your maintenance requests.
3. The minimum website edit time is 1 hour and will be billed in multiples of 1 hour.
4. Clients are billed at our standard rate of $40 per hour for any hours used beyond the plan allotment.
5. During the maintenance period, our team should be informed in advance of any teams working on the website.
6. All plan payments will be taken in advance by automated monthly credit card draft.
7. Eastonsweb Multimedia is not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting from unclear, ambiguous or vague instructions submitted by the client.
8. Any work completed resulting from unclear instructions or an error in task requirements will be counted as billable hours against your plan allotment.
9. The unused hours will roll over to next month or lapse at the end of the month as per the selected package details.
10. The maintenance team is not required to complete any work deemed higher end development or beyond the scope of reasonable maintenance tasks.