Images and Bios
Below are links to high resolution photos and biographical sketch documents.
- John Easton, President
- Work-Related Images
- Logo (EPS Format): Download
- Logo (JPG Format): Download
- John Easton: Download
Click to Browse
Recent News & Feeds
- Story ideas for your publication (get our feed): View Feed
- Recent News: View
How we Can Help the Media
John Easton is available as an expert resource for print and broadcast stories that focus on trends in new media, Internet / video marketing and social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and related topics). Specifically he can help your organization with the following needs.
- If you are looking for web and new media success stories, he can share sources and contact information.
- If you can use articles, columns, tip sheets, or other quick-need items; he can deliver against rigid deadlines.
- Select from hundreds of Internet marketing articles to reprint (you can adjust the word count to meet your needs and save you time editing).
- He composes freelance articles for a variety of publications and has built a reputation for suggesting timely and engaging topics, writing clean and compelling copy, and respecting deadlines.
- He can provide a list of other experts and contact information on new media and Internet marketing topics.
- He can provide expert commentary, background and story ideas related to new media and Internet marketing.
To schedule an interview, contact John directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your convenience you can view the online calendar for available times (view here). Please include your contact information (work, cell, and email), media organization, deadline, and purpose of interview.